IMPORTANT: Install the device driver software before
connecting your KAM device.
- Verify your computer meets the System Requirements below.
- If you have an older version of the KAM device driver software installed, use this guide
to uninstall it before proceeding. You will not be able to install the latest KAM
device driver software without first uninstalling the older version.
- Select and install the appropriate KAM device driver software in the Downloads
You need administrative privileges to install the software, and your firewall needs
to allow the software to communicate on port 80 (HTTP).
- Read the Quick Start Guide in the Downloads section below.
Congratulations! You are ready to use your KAM device and all of the related wellness
features on this web site.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, and Windows
- Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS 10.5 Leopard, and Mac OS 10.4
Supported web browsers:
Kersh Contact Information
Kersh Risk Management is located at:
2600 Technology Drive, Suite 100
Plano, Texas, U.S.A. 75074
Business hours are 8 am - 5 pm Central time Monday through Friday.
If you have questions or need assistance please call:
General Inquiries: 1-800-467-3005
Technical Support: 1-877-525-5526 or email